VISIT your local banking center and the same friendly BTH bankers you know and trust will be there to help.
Account Info & Rates
- BTH Bank CDs and IRAs will become Origin Bank CDs and IRAs.
- Certificate of Deposit and Retirement account types will remain the same.
- Terms and conditions will remain the same.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) will also remain the same until maturity.
- CDs and IRAs will automatically renew in accordance with your current contract. For current Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield information, call 888-292-4037.
- You will have a grace period of 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw the funds in the account without being charged an early withdrawal penalty.
- If you elect to change the term of your CD, you will convert to Origin Bank’s terms and your interest will compound quarterly rather than monthly.
- You will be notified separately if you have a mortgage loan.
- This separate mailing will include important information about payments and the servicing of your mortgage loan.
- Interest rates and terms on loans will automatically transfer to Origin Bank.
- Your payment date and loan number will remain the same unless you are notified separately.
- Continue to make your payments the same way you have been with BTH Bank.
- You may continue to use your BTH loan payment coupons. You will receive billing notices, and loan coupon books will not be reissued.
- Continue to use your BTH debit card and PIN even after the conversion to Origin Bank.
- You may continue to call the number on the back of your card for debit card assistance or to report a lost or stolen card until Thursday, October 6th.
- During the conversion, from October 6th – October 10th, please contact our Customer Service Team at 800-947-0142 for debit card assistance or to report a lost or stolen card. Please note that calls made after normal business hours will go to our voicemail system, monitored 24/7 during the conversion. We will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible.
- For debit card assistance after October 10th, please contact our Customer Service team at 888-292-4037 or call 800-236-2442 to report a lost or stolen card.
- Existing BTH debit alerts will not transfer.
- You will need to reestablish debit alerts on or after Oct 11 by visiting Origin.bank/debitalerts.
- Make deposits at a banking center during business hours or through the night depository while ATM deposits are temporarily unavailable.
Life can be unpredictable, and as a result, you may not always have enough money in your personal checking account to cover a transaction. Origin Bank offers solutions to help prevent potential overdrafts. For details, see Overdraft Protection in the Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures booklet.
If you also want Origin Bank to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, you will need to opt-in by signing the Overdraft Services Consent Form in the Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures booklet and return to the address provided on the form. You may also change your opt-in election at any time.