We are excited to announce that the same great service you enjoy from Community Trust Bank and Cimarron Mortgage will continue under our new name—Origin Bank!
You’ve trusted us to keep your mortgage process simple and convenient, and now as Origin Bank, we are proud to keep that commitment to you, and deliver an even better banking experience. Our Online Banking system will provide you with the highest level of service and technology, making your banking experience easier and more secure. Here’s a look at what’s coming your way.
New Features and Benefits:
Access your account information 24/7 with Online and Mobile Banking.
- Account management from anywhere, anytime. Bank safely and securely from your home or office and get
up-to-date financial account information even when you’re on the go.
- Mobile banking. Bank easily and safely at any time, right from your mobile phone using our mobile banking app.
Note: Enrolling in online banking is required prior to using the mobile app.
Click here to enroll for our Online Banking system if you do not already have access to your accounts through our system. If you are already enrolled in our Online Banking system but do not have access to your mortgage account, please contact our Customer Service team at 888-292-4037, and we can assist you.
Connect with us by phone, online or by visiting any of our convenient locations.
- 24/7 online banking and customer support. Transfer funds, pay bills, view eStatements, receive email alerts and
get help from a real person, even while everyone else is asleep. Our 24/7 customer support line is 1-888-292-4037.
- Online Chat. Get answers and information by speaking with one of our customer support representatives through our Online Chat system.
- Bank at any location. Make payments at any Origin Bank, and visit our new Origin Bank Mortgage location at
2508 Lakeland Dr., Suite 100, Flowood, MS 39232.
Make your mortgage payments by mail, automatic draft payments or online.
- Mail in payments. Send payments by mail to 1101 R.O.C. Lane, Ruston, LA 71270.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) draft payment. Fill out an EFT Authorization form and mail it in to allow
Origin Bank to debit your account for your monthly mortgage payment.
- Online payments. Make your mortgage payment online with two easy options.
- If you currently have a checking account with Origin Bank, you can make online payments through our Online Banking system mentioned above.
Step 1: Log in to your Online Banking with your User Name and Password
Step 2: Contact our Customer Service Team at 888-292-4037 to have your mortgage loan added to your Online Banking account if it is not already showing in your list of accounts
Step 3: Set up a transfer from your Checking account to your Mortgage Loan by going to the Pay and Transfer tab and clicking on Make a Transfer. You can transfer funds to make a one-time or recurring loan payment.
- If you only have a mortgage loan account, you can initiate a one-time draft via eCheck through our PayDirect system. You can make payments from your checking account on any loan account in good status.
Step 1: Go to origin.bank.
Step 2: Click on Loan Payments at the bottom right corner of the sign-in box.
Step 3: Enter your Loan Number and Note Number and click Continue.
Step 4: Follow the instructions to make a one-time payment. (No reoccurring payment options are available at this time.)
For some of our most frequently asked questions or different ways you can contact us, please click on the icons below. Thank you for being a customer of Origin Bank. We appreciate your business and promise to deliver the same exceptional mortgage service you deserve and have come to expect.
Origin Bank currently services mortgage loans in more than 30 states. We are an approved seller/servicer for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA Rural Housing, and many other private investors.