BTH bill pay will no longer be accessible.
BTH online & mobile banking will no longer be accessible.
Origin Bank online banking, mobile banking and bill pay will be accessible.
Visit Origin.bank and click “Log In” at the top right of the screen and select Personal/Business Banking to sign into online banking.
Your username will stay the same and transfer to Origin Bank’s online banking system exactly as on the BTH system. Usernames are case-sensitive.
Your initial log in must be through a web browser. Use the last 6 digits of your Social Security number as your temporary password.
Click here for step by step instructions for logging into your online banking.
Access Mobile Banking
Download the app named “Origin Bank” in your mobile app store, which you’ll find available along with our Treasury Management and Business Card apps.
Make sure to log into Online Banking through a web browser and reset your password in order to access the mobile app.
- On October 11, your running account balance may not be visible within online banking but will appear within 24 hours and thereafter.
- 90 days of transaction history will be listed initially within online banking. 12 months of savings transactions and 18 months of checking and money market transactions will be listed and searchable by the end of October.
- Account nicknames and alerts will need to be reestablished.
- Up to 18 months of statement history will be available for viewing and download in online banking by the end of October.
- You will continue to receive eStatements for checking, money market, savings or CDs if you are currently enrolled in this service. You will also have the option to receive loan statements, tax forms and other notices online – simply update your delivery preferences within online banking.
- Scheduled payments and related payee information will transfer to Origin Bank’s online bill pay service. Payments will be processed on the indicated due date.
Note: Payments scheduled prior to October 14 will not be visible, but they are still being processed. Do not attempt to reschedule these payments as it will result in a duplicate payment.
- 6 months of bill payment history will be visible by Friday, October 14.
- Origin’s standard bill pay limits apply. For additional information, see Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures for details.
- Real-time transfers can be made until 5pm Friday, October 7.
- Existing internal and external transfers will convert and continue to be processed.
- For person-to-person transfers, Popmoney services will be discontinued and Zelle will be available in the Origin Bank mobile app.
- eBills will not convert to Origin Bank.
- You will need to reestablish any eBills after October 11.
Explore Our Treasury Management Solutions Platform
Manage your accounts with the click of a button. Check account balances, pay bills, check transactions, and more. Take a tour of our Treasury Management Solutions platform to see how we can help simplify your business operations.Learn More