The Origin Bank family debit card will soon be replaced with new card options to better serve your needs. Be on the lookout for information regarding ShareNOW (for Consumers) and BizNOW (for Businesses), new replacement programs that will be available soon.
In order to begin making this product change, we have included important dates below to keep you informed of the process as it occurs. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause, and we thank you for your business. Please note the following:
- As of December 4, 2017, new cards can no longer be ordered.
- The final date for adding additional funds to a card through the Family Card site is February 19, 2018. For other funding options and assistance, please contact our Customer Support team at 1-888-292-4037 during our normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- Login access to the Family Card site access will no longer be available after February 24, 2018. Our Card Services team will still be available to assist with card support at 1-800-963-8695.
- Replacements for lost or stolen cards and reissues for expiring cards may still be ordered by calling our Customer Support team at 1-888-292-4037 during our normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- Cards will remain operational until the launch of our replacement product.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please give us a call at 1-888-292-4037.