Manage transactions in an easy and efficient manner with our disbursement services. We’ll help you transfer funds to and from employees, consumers, other businesses, and other bank accounts with simple solutions. Take a tour of our Treasury Management Online Banking platform.
With Origin Bank's suite of disbursement services including direct deposit and disbursement reporting, you can maximize the efficiency of each business transaction.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination Services: The ACH system is a nationwide network of banks and financial institutions capable of sending and receiving electronic payments on behalf of participating companies securely and efficiently.
- Direct Deposit of Payroll: Automatically credit employees’ payroll to a checking or savings account at almost any financial institution with our direct deposit payroll service.
- Accounts Payable & Payment Automation: Accounts Payable automation solution that integrates with your accounting system and enables you to view and approve invoices online as well as process your payments in a variety of ways.
- Controlled Disbursement Reporting: Controlled disbursement reporting is designed to provide current disbursement totals early each day so your corporate headquarters has the opportunity to make funding decisions.
- Wire Transfer: Use the Wire Transfer services to initiate and receive wire transfers through your business account. Secured outgoing transfers can be submitted through our wire transfer department, in person at any of our branches or by using our Treasury Management Online Banking platform.
- Online Bill Pay Services: Freedom to pay bills online without having to write checks. You can schedule recurring payments, schedule payments to multiple payees and expedite payments at the click of a button. You can also review pending payments along with payment history. Capabilities to sign up to receive e-bills are also an option.