Keep your transactions and budget in check with information management tools. Origin Bank’s advanced information management systems allow you to quickly analyze and review accounts, ultimately helping your businesses run more securely and efficiently. Take a tour of our Treasury Management Online Banking platform.
Save time and money by automating certain account balance processes. Our information management services can help you easily and securely manage multiple business accounts.
Our information management services can help you keep your business accounts organized and up-to-date. Origin Bank offers the following information management tools:
- Web-Based Reporting: Web-based reporting allows you to perform consolidated balance and transaction reporting on all of your accounts with current day, previous day, and historical reporting. Click here to take a tour of our Treasury Management Online Banking platform.
- Account Analysis: Account analysis allows you to use balances from one or more accounts to compensate for the activity charges that are assessed on your account.
- Mobile Banking: Check account balances, make mobile check deposits, transfer funds and authorize ACH and Wire Transfers all while you’re on the go with the Origin Bank Treasury Management app.
- Full Account Reconciliation: Enhanced, timely and complete records with analytical information used to manage daily cash flow for both checks and deposits.
- CD Image Archive: Get a CD-ROM each month containing your business statements and all electronic images of your checks. View complete transactions as well as deposited items with front and back images. Increase efficiency in your office by having your statement information at your fingertips. You may also view your check images from our Treasury Management Online Banking platform.