The safety and security of our customers’ financial information is a priority for us. We take every step we can to protect account information and educate our customers to help them avoid theft and fraud. Learn more about how to keep your information safe.
Origin Bank will never email or text you requesting your online banking password or PIN number. We may on occasion call to verify other information regarding your online activity should we see something of concern in your login patterns. If you plan to travel and use your Origin Bank Debit Card, it is very helpful to call us in advance to avoid your account being temporarily disabled for security purposes.
Some Tips to Stay Safe
- Don’t click links in unsolicited and suspicious emails
- Ensure that your personal computer has anti-virus software
- Create strong, unique passwords with numbers and symbols
- Monitor account activity frequently
- Sign up for eStatements to avoid physical mail theft